Thursday 19 March 2015

On reactions to the interview

En primer lugar, muchas gracias a mis amigos puertorriqueños.

Firstly, I would like thank all the people in Puerto Rico who wrote to me today.

The interview was published last night and I got a number of emails and comments from readers. I have yet to answer all of them. My apologies for any tardiness. Please know that I am very touched by your good wishes.

I must confess that I have not had the time to read the interview in full as my Spanish is limited and the screen on my iPhone is small. ;-)

I did note I had made an error in stating my daily mileages. I have checked my spreadsheet and to date the range of distances I have ridden (including getting lost, side trips and the like but excluding the rest day) is 74 to 92 kilometers with three of the five clocking in at about 85.

No comments: