Tuesday 19 May 2009

On the approaching trip

The New Brunswick trip has snuck up on me. This is partially due to the fact that last week was quite busy at work, what with what amounted to an all day meeting with my union, furniture delivery (see the previous post) and the like. Then again, I was so distracted about planning the trip, I had nearly forgotten that yesterday was Victoria Day, and therefore a holiday.

I spent the (long) weekend doing some packing, shopping and other preparations for the trip. For numerous reasons, some items will have to wait until very last minute before being packed. Among the preparations was the cleaning and treating my assorted waterproof-breathable garments.

I probably had some sort of brilliant remark about the trip, but I seem to have forgotten them. What a pity.

No comments: