It snowed overnight leaving just enough snow to be treacherous, but not enough to be definitively the end of biking. Tonight the 5-day weather forecast from Environment Canada is as follows:
- Periods of rain mixed with snow. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Temperature steady near plus 2.
- Day: Cloudy with sunny periods. Periods of light snow mixed with rain beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning. High plus 3.
Night: Periods of light snow mixed with rain. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low zero.
- Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High plus 2.
- Periods of snow or rain. Low minus 2. High plus 3.
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 2. High plus 1.
I wish it would either snow a lot or not snow at all (for another few weeks: Christmas needs snow!)